– Save The Rave will be going to the Youth Commission this Monday, January 3rd to seek their help in protecting EDM events in San Francisco.
– The Youth Commission represents all persons aged 12-23 who live in San Francisco. They have helped with entertainment regarding young adults in the past.
– STR’s goal for this meeting is to enlist the help of both the Youth Commission and Entertainment Commission to hold a joint hearing for the community to come speak out on the importance of rave and edm events! We will be going to the Entertainment Commission seperately later this month (tba).
– This is the first step in the process involving our City Government. If you would like to be a part of this process, you are welcome and ENCOURGAED to! Especially if you are between the ages of 18-23!
– The meeting is this coming monday, January 3rd at 5:15pm in room 416 at City Hall. Please rsvp to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make sure everyone is accommodated.
Thank you for your continued support!