We are proud to announce that we will be having a special hearing on Electronic Dance Music Events at City Hall on Tuesday, March 22nd, 2011! We need everyone to come down and be a part of this historic event! Please RSVP to the facebook event > http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=204340469581123
A Special Hearing on Electronic Dance Music Events in San Francisco
Sponsored by the SF Entertainment Commission and SF Youth Commission
We need YOU to come down to City Hall and speak out or make a presence March 22nd, 2011
• This hearing is in response to the discrimination that electronic dance music events have been facing.
• We are tired of our events being shut down, having hours reduced or being treated as criminal.
• This is our chance to finally speak out about the importance of dance music culture to City Officials and Elected Representatives.
• By packing City Hall with people demanding change, we CAN and WILL make a difference in the policy and politics that impact us!
• This is going to be a historical event. Be a part of changing the future and protecting our right to dance!
Bring all your friends, a positive attitude and a 2 minute speech about why edm events are important to you.
Tuesday, March 22nd 2011 – City Hall, 7:30pm – Room 400